this posting comes (way) too late. however you know what they say, “better late than never”, right? please don’t judge me–i’m not rooting for a particular team. this is the sad reality of an artsy-unathletic girl. i’m not a sports gal but i do love the superbowl. it’s an excuse to eat casual,comfort food and watch the most amazing commercials. so i put together an inspiration board of my favorites. below are a list recipes and party ideas which make for a great game time, regardless who you’re a fan of (or not).
1. individual seven-layer dips – the girl who ate everything
2. beer candied bacon — tide & thyme
3. chocolate covered footballs — domestic fits
4. easy football field party table — a night owl
5. citrus spicy wings with cilantro dip– life is still sweet
6. chili bar — celebrations at home blog
7. chili in glass jar (plus other decorating ideas) — hostess with the mostess
8. football spicy-sweet deviled eggs — my recipes
9. watermelon football helmet — national watermelen promotion board
what does your superbowl spread consist of?